Thursday 18 October 2012

Preliminary task- STACS Sixth form

Here is my preliminary task which was to create a front cover for a school magazine. I choose to target my magazine at sixth form students as you can vary with more sophisticated topics as they would be understanded. I made it colourful to make it asthetically pleasing and make it stand out from possible other school magazines. Some of the cover lines are a bit over the top  but i have still made them relevent to the topic of school. I have included both a puff and a pug keeping within the conventions of magazines. Also, I have a masthead, celebrity endorsement, coverlines, barcode, dateline etc. Including all these things allows my mockup to become more realistic and life like meaning that more students will want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment