Tuesday 8 January 2013

Edited photography.

Below is where i have edited just three photos to show that i have tried using the effect tools on paint.net. I didnt use any of these in my final piece as i didnt really like how they turned out. 

 

Photo 1.
In this photo i have used a photo of my mom to show the contrast of colour and black and white.On the left side i have brightened the image and on the right i have clearly changed it to black and white. This was my first attempt, i dont think this edit is relevent and it doesnt go with my magazine.




Photo 2.
Above here i have the edit colour space. Again here, i was just testing out what i could use and getting to know the different edits. This edit i found does not go with my magazine as it is very 60's. It also looks very psychedelic which again does not fit with the genre of my magazine.

 
Photo 3.
I did actually want to use this edit as the start of my creation for my double page spread on the left paqe. However, because i want to add a background i dont think the brown shadow would look right so i wont include this. I do however like this edit it just doesnt fit in with my ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment