Sunday 6 January 2013

Further original photography.

 Below here is photos that i have taken, I have taken loads so that i have a large range of photos to choose from when selecting my photos going on my magazine. In pink i will highlight some photos i am thinking of choosing;
Photo 1.

Photo 2.

Photo 3.



Photo 4. < I like this photo here as it looks like a music
magazine with the pose style and the way you can se the guitar.
 I also like the way it looks like there is
movement in the image as she is leaning foward.
 
  
 
Photo 5.


Photo 6.

Photo 7. < I like this image a lot for my front cover as
i think the pose and angle of the camera looks very professional.
 I also like the bluedenim and pink lipgloss as i links
 to my colour scheme.


Photo 8.

Photo 9.


Photo 10.< I like this image to use possibly on
my contents page or double page spread. I like
it because i can cut the background and make it look
like the celebrity has been papped on a shopping trip.
 
Photo 11.

Photo 12.


Photo 13.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment